Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The airplane ate my homework?!?



Hi Mr. Dooher - 
Hope you had a nice Tgiving. 
You may or may not remember that Luke did not turn his homework in the Wed before Tgiving break. 
I feel compelled to explain. 
As far as Jay and I knew his homework was turned in as usual. 
Luke came home from school on Wed and said, "Mom, this was my homework for today." Pointing to a paper airplane. See picture. Now, Luke makes paper airplanes and an array of other "projects" on a daily basis. I was very confused, "your homework was to make a paper airplane?" He said, "yeah, this is it and I have to turn it in next week". 
After more back and forth I finally realized that he had in fact made a paper airplane out of his homework. Luke said "but I'll just straighten it out. It will be good", Without a care and onto the next thing. 
I hope you get a kick out of this as we did. The best part of the story is that he actually did complete the homework before he proceeded to turn it into a paper airplane. 
Only Luke! 

No comments: