Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What I did over the weeked By: Ali Peabody

Since my family made the decision to leave me behind (no hard feeling) and not bring me to Loiusville, I decided to have MORE fun than them.  I had a 4 night sleepover with Angie and Joe (and Jax) and we had lots of fun -
 
I still supported my dad's race with my race day Tshirt -
 
Saying goodbye to L and P -
 Goodbye Marley, see you in a few days!
 First stop, underwear shopping.  Angie thinks I'm ready for the potty, I disagree!
 The library, love this place -
 DD with a sweet blowup and some nice donuts -
 More shopping, finally found some undies and some tights -
 And Angie bought me an ELMO!!!
 I ate REALLY well, Elmo even got to eat with me -
 And slept with me -
 I was very excited for Elmo -
 The Dartmouth Mall for some playing -
 and a sweet treat -
 I did lots of eating -
 and looking cute -
We took a trip to the farm -

 Pumpkin picking!

 Did I mention that Angie bought me slippers too!
 I hung out with Jax a lot.  He is cute, fuzzy and just my size.
 Lots of resting.  Without my sister and brother around, I was actually able to relax and sleep in -
As you can see, my weekend beat theirs by a long shot!
 

No comments: