Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paigey Too?!?

Today was Luke’s Halloween party at school. He was VERY excited to wear his costume (pictures coming soon). He was so excited for school and the Halloween party they were going to have.
Luke: “Mommy, can Paige come with me to school today?”
Mommy: “Yeah, we are all coming and going to watch your Halloween parade, Daddy, Paige and Me!”
Luke: “No Mommy, you leave Paige with me when you leave. She can spend the day at school with me”
I thought this was VERY cute, he wanted his little sister to stay with him for the day.
Luke: “I can show my friends Paigey”
Mommy: “She can’t stay at school honey; she needs to have her nap”
Luke: “How about she can come to school with me and have her nap when we get home. Is that a good idea, Mommy?”
It was all too cute. I hope they always want to spend time together 

No comments: