Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jacob

Jacob is my best friend. He lives on the next street over. We’ve been friends since we moved here. We love to hang out and more importantly get in trouble together. We started school together in September where we give the teachers a run for their money. We love to wrestle, especially during circle time which is a big no-no and usually gets us separated. We also play at playgroup and sometimes, have pizza parties together. In the summer we go to the beach, park, zoo, you name it!

At nighttime during prayers, mommy talks about all the things we are thankful for that happened that day. I’ve started doing my own version of the prayers when she is done. It usually goes like this “I play with Jacob and I have fun with Jacob and I am thankful for Jacob, Amen.” Even on days I don’t see Jacob, this is what I say.

Jacob is on vacation right now. My babysitter, Angie, is also on vacation right now. I deduced that they are on vacation together which strikes me as odd considering I’ve never noticed that they were even friends. Oh well. I can’t wait for Jacob to get back from vacation.


We play at the playground together -


We take swim class together -


We hang out "beachside" together -


We dress up for halloween together -


and do school performances -


We go see santa at the firehouse together -


We go to baseball games together -

1 comment:

Emma and Jonah said...

Ahhh Jacob loves Luke too!! He is so excited to see him at school tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some listening going on and not just yelling about Cheez-its!!