Thursday, September 17, 2009

First Day of School...

After much talk all summer about my new school, FINALLY today was the day! I was so excited to start my "new school" and play with all my new friends. My best friend, Jacob, is in my class which is real fun. AND the mommies and daddies bring us and then leave which is even more fun (even though I cried today...only for a minute at drop off) I already know my way around the playground because I've been frequenting it all summer long, seeing we are only one street over. My teachers, Miss Betsy and Miss Scarlett seem great and the room is stocked with all toys I've never played with before. I think it will be a great year!!!

"The" first day of school picture..


Off and running, so many toys to play with...


Another room in the classroom, wait till I get a hold of that room...


Mirror, mirror on the wall, please let me come here someday too!!!

No comments: