Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Daddy's Day


Dad and I had a great weekend together! We took a walk in Cambridge with Mom and Marley on Saturday. Lucky for us there was the Charles River Festival going on so we got to walk around and people watch. I wanted to get an ice cream or maybe a hot dog but dad left his wallet in the car…bummer! Marley was a good boy, given the mass amounts of people to tempt him  Dad said that if I’m lucky maybe I’ll go to college in Cambridge. That would suit me just fine. Maybe then I could get all the hot dogs and ice creams I want!!! Sunday Dad got the “Kitchen Pass” as Mom calls it to play golf in the morning. We went to Papa’s for a BBQ in the afternoon. I got Dad some nice running shirts, a card and made him a tie bookmark at daycare. Marley got him gummie bears (that were already in the pantry, cheap dog!) All in All it was a great first Father’s Day mostly because I have the best dad a guy could ask for!!!!

No comments: