Thursday, November 13, 2014

Mudroom

I'm very excited to be getting a mudroom. After last winter with the cold and wet snow pants, jackets, boots, hats, gloves, and on and on and on...all over the living room floor, it became clear that we needed a designated space away from the rest of the house. 

This has been the never-ending project but I will say that at the end of the day I'm very happy with the finished product and our contractor came in at budget (which is unheard of from what I understand about contractors).

Although this was a small space 6 x 12, it took a lot of work to plan out exactly what I wanted....then change course as things starts to come together. 

Couldn't be happier with the result and so excited to FINALLY be able to use it....and just in time for the cold and snow.


Before pics -

 
Note the mess of shoes...
 
In process - 

 
Further along (note my shoe closet!!)....

 
Finished!!! 
 
Except for one backordered door...

 
 
 
 

No comments: