Saturday, May 17, 2014

Conversation at Dinner –


Paige:  “Luke, I know you wish you were a girl because girls are much better than boys.  They are smarter and all that.”

Luke: “NO WAY Paige.  I would never want to be a girl.”

Paige: “Girls can wear pretty clothes.  Boy clothes aren’t pretty.”

Luke: “I don’t like pretty clothes, like for Easter, all I wanted to do was change out of my good clothes and play.”

Paige: “And girls get to have babies.  You could grow up and have a baby if you were a girl.”

Luke: “I would NEVER want to have a baby.  They have to cut your belly open and all that.  That is NOT FUN Paige.”
Paige: “Yeah but mommy says they give you medicine so you don’t feel it.  I wouldn’t want to be a boy because when you get old you have hair growing out of your nose and you have to cut it with scissors.  That’s gross!”

No comments: