Friday, January 17, 2014

Out little styler

I've always thought how nice it would be to have someone style me, like the celebs have personal stylers.  Well, lucky for me we have a budding stylist in our very own home. 

For months, Paige has picked her outfit out the night before complete with accessories, hair and jewelry. She places everything on her dresser.  Apparently, she was getting bored by ONLY picking her outfits.  One night, when she was supposed to be sleeping, she went around and picked outfits for the entire family.  She continued to do this for days and days.  I went upstairs one night after putting her to bed and asked her to get back in bed.  She said, "but mom I have to get everyone's outfits out and you don't know how much work it is!"


I have pearls to wear with my outfit -

Jay even got a hat but she forgot his pants -

 Luke blindly puts on whatever she puts out for him, he could care less -

No comments: