Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This and That....


Luke: Mom, do you know what is really cool? It is really cool that I am not old enough to get arrested.

Not sure if this statement should worry me or not.
 __________________

Luke: Paige, do you like books because your name is page like the page of a book.

Paige: Don’t say that Lukie, I don’t like to be the page of a book!
____________________

Luke broke his Lego airplane when playing with it and was very upset.

Mommy: Luke, do you want me to help you put your Lego set back together?

Luke: Mommy, you will sad if I tell you this but I will tell you anyway. Daddy is like a lot better at doing the Lego sets than you are. Does that make you sad? I want to wait for daddy to be home to help me.

Mommy: That’s Ok Luke, I understand.
_____________________

 Paige nursing her baby -
 fashionista ready for school -
 Fashionista ready for shopping -
 Luke, reading his Pat the Bunny book that his teacher gave him to Ali -


 
What do we do on a December weekend when it creeps to 50 degrees?  Play outside of course -

No comments: