Tuesday, October 1, 2013


Today, Paige asked if we could play baby.

Mom: “Sure, how do we play?”

Paige: “We each need to pick a baby. Then, we need to take care of the babies. BUT I have a dance party to go to ssoooooo I have to get dressed and go.”

Mom: “But who is going to watch the babies?”

Paige: “Well, let me check to see if you are on the list (flips through her Dora book). I’m sorry you aren’t on the list so you can’t go to the party. You can stay home and take care of the babies. I have to get ready to go.”

Paige proceeds to pick out her outfit, accessories and shoes. “OK, I have to go!”

Paige comes back some time later. “I’m back, I had a fun party.”

Mom: “Oh, that’s great. The babies are doing well. “

Paige: “Who?”

Mom: “Your baby, remember the one I was watching for you?”
Paige: “Um, yeah, whatever. I think I have to go to a dinner and need to change my clothes again because I am sweaty from all the dancing”

__________________________________________________________

Paige made this family picture at school:

No comments: