Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Another Wacky Wednesday -

Just some animals in line for a drink -

Luke and I saw a picture of the Coliseum in a magazine when we were waiting to get our hair cut.  I explained a little about it and why they built it.  Luke came home and built his own Coliseum.  He had a road for the animals to come in, get checked in and then go into the arena.  There was also a spot for the people to sit and watch, the animal holding area (we were careful not to mix animals that didn't get along), and of course a road for the animals to walk back to their holding areas.  Luke builds things like this all the time, just happened to snap a pic of this one.

As much as I can say about the last picture, I've got no idea -

I went into Paige's room after she went to bed.  This is what I found on the floor -

No comments: