Monday, December 3, 2012

Madonna


I know I am not going to get mother of the year for showing my 3 year old Madonna videos (clarifying point that daddy actually introduced her to Madonna, I just fuel the bad habit) but I couldn't resist posting a video. 

First of all, she motors around the house in the bumble bee costume like this is normal attire for kicking back at home.  We are all so used to her craziness (see about 7 other previous posts) that no one even bats an eye at this.  Jay used to start singing "No Rain" by Blind Melons when she walked in the room (if you somehow missed the mid 90s grunge movement, see below video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qVPNONdF58  but we are all so used to it now.

She has moved through the 90s back to the 80s, now she is becoming obsessed with Madonna. It is hopeless....

No comments: