Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day -

Just getting back from our trip, Sunday was a low key day for us.  The kids slept in since they were so tired from traveling...best gift.  We spent the day getting stuff done around the house and outside.  We had lunch outside on the deck.  The kids reflected on their favorite things about mommy.  I love mommy because she:
makes really good cheese sandwiches
makes carrots for us
gives us cheese sticks
makes yummy lemonade (clearly we should have asked these questions outside of feeding time because the list went on...)

There may have been a few non-food related ones thrown in there but I won't lie, I was having a hard time differentiating myself from a hired cook/cleaner/maid.

Love you guys too!  I couldn't ask for a better family!


Paige made me some special gifts from school.  She was quick to point out that you "CAN NOT put lip gloss in this purse.  It is not that kind of purse. This one is for decoration" Thanks for the heads up Paige.


No comments: