Tuesday, January 3, 2012

First Day of School -

Today was Paige's first day of school. She was excited, cool, calm and collected. She woke up this morning knowing exactly what she wanted to do when she got there - PAINT! As soon as she walked in the room and said HI to her teacher, she was off to paint. I found out later she painted a tomato.

Sounds like her first day went very well. She gives me all sorts of information (not like another someone who used to tell me "I'll talk about it later, mommy". Paige told me all about the book they read and the story her teacher told them and it was Brennan's birthday so they had pirate cupcakes and she ate it all and she went on the playground but the swings were full but she waited for a swing to open up....it went on and on...Gotta love the differences between boys and girls.

Kinda sad for Mom, my little girl is off to school :( I'm glad she likes it! She was so tired she crashed in the car and was dead weight coming into the house.




No comments: