Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"Daddy, how do we get to heaven? Do we take a taxi?" - Luke, lots of questions about death and heaven lately but that might have been the best one.
_______________________________________________________________________________
"You have the same pretty blue eyes as me,Mommy" - Paige, in the middle of a mundane conversation, realizing we have the same color eyes.
_______________________________________________________________________________
Deep thoughts by Luke Peabody-
"Mommy, I like chocolate milk. Chase likes chocolate milk too. He drinks it a lot of the times. I think his hair is brown because of all the chocolate milk he drinks."

______________________________________________________________________________
FA'IN
Paige in the car: "I put my purse here so it doesn't go fa'in off."
Luke: "What is fa'in?"
Paige: "Ya know Lukie, fa'in off!"
Luke: "I don't know fa'in, what are you saying?"
Paige: "Fa'in. That's the word. fa'in"
Luke: "Paige, I am bigger and I know the words. I don't know that word"
Paige: "Fa'in, Lukie!"
Luke: "Do you mean FALLING, Paige??"
Paige: "YES Lukie, Fa'in"
Luke: "Oh yeah, you saying it wrong, Paige!"

______________________________________________________________________________

Paige was babbling on and on about something. Luke stops her and says "Paige I have no idea what the heck you are talking about!" She looks at him and keeps babbling away...

No comments: