Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Morning -

The Easter bunny had this idea to take all Paige's binkies while he was in the house leaving the baskets. This all seemed well and good until 5am when Paige did her usual "I NEED BINKY". Sticking with the plan I tried to calm her and tell her the bunny needed to take them for OTHER babies. We had rehearsed this for weeks. She knew this was the deal and seamed on board, even telling strangers "the easter bunny will take my binkies for some babies and leave me candies!"

So needless to say, we were up at 5am. I felt so bad for the poor thing, she was so upset. She is trying to be brave, through the tears she says "the bunny hopped away with my binky, that silly" but when push comes to shove and she's in that crib at bedtime...gonna be a different story.

Day 1 is just coming to a close but if I had to guess, I'd say we are in for a long night...

Aside from binky drama, it was a great Easter morning as usual.
Leaving a carrot out the night before -
After he came -
Lots and Lots of goodies -

So excited -
Luke got new goggles (or gobbles if you're Luke) -

No comments: