Friday, March 18, 2011

UNDIES!!!

The day has finally come. Paige is very excited but I think I'm most excited of all. NO MORE DIAPERS!!! WOO HOO!!! Paige took to potty training so quickly. She just got it pretty much right away. She started wearing underwear during the day about a week ago. She has had a few accidents but overall is doing really great. Most of the time, she just goes on her own (on her little potty) poops and pees. She still has a diaper at night for now. After the last go around, I was ready for a long battle but this was one of the easiest parenting things I'd gone through yet!

And she is very excited about her princess undies. She shows everyone and anyone her undies (we need to work on that a bit) and also asks to see YOUR undies (also needs some fine tuning)

Here she is getting her new princess undies. She always picks them out in the morning. If you don't let her pick out just the right pair, she gets very upset. She also pulls her pants down 14 times a day to look and start conversations about them. "Mommy did you see my pretty undies" "My undies are so pretty" "I have undies on, Mommy, princess ones!"

No comments: