Monday, March 28, 2011

Breakfast Chat -



I may not have captured this verbatim but it is pretty close:
Luke: “Paige, did you hatch from an egg?”
Paige: “Yeah!”
Luke: “Paige, my favorite animal is a Cheetah. I like Cheetahs because they run really really fast and they are the fastest animal ever.”
Luke: “But Paige, what is your favorite animal?”
Paige: “I like a princess and a fairy”
Luke: “NO PAIGE! A-N-I-M-A-L!! What is your favorite ANIMAL?!!”
Paige: “Bunny rabbit”
Luke: “Cheetah’s eat bunny rabbits, Paige.”
Luke: “I like animals with dots”
Paige: “I like dogs too!”
Luke: “NO PAIGE, DOTS not DOGS!”
Paige: “I like dogs”
Luke: “I’m not talking about DOGS Paige, I like the cats with DOTS like a Cheetah.”
Paige: “Dogs”
Luke: “I only like the fire engine dogs because they have dots, that is the only one that I like, because they have the dots.”
Paige: “Yeah, dogs!”

No comments: