Friday, January 28, 2011

Happenings –


Tomorrow: Instead of saying “tomorrow”, Luke says “after this goodnight”. We were at a play date this week, we were leaving and he said “After this goodnight, can we go back there”. Everything is counted on how many goodnights it will take.

Good Job: Paige is very encouraging, I was cleaning the table after dinner the other night and she said “Good Job Mommy!” She has also said this about other mundane household tasks…nice to be appreciated!

Hiccup: Paige doesn’t really understand what a hiccup is. When she sneezes, she says “I hiccup mommy!” The other day she…well…she had a little gas. She looked at me and said, “My bummy hiccup mommy!” What a pleasant way to put it, I guess!

Mac-n: Paige told me this week that for dinner she wanted to have “Mac-n-roni”

No comments: