Friday, July 23, 2010

Shower Room -


Tonight, Luke came into our bedroom after I put him to bed.
Luke - "Mommy, I have to go potty"
Mommy -"OK buddy go in your bathroom"
Luke - "I want to use your potty mommy"
Mommy - "OK buddy, you can come in and use our bathroom"
Luke - "Why do you have a potty in your bedroom? That's silly?"
Mommy -"It's not really in our bedroom buddy. It is in our bathroom"
Luke - "NO MOMMY. You don't have a bath in here. You have a shower in here. This isn't a bathroom. It is a shower-room"
Mommy -"You're right buddy, there is a shower in here, not a bath"
Luke - "You accidently said bathroom instead of shower-room. Mine is a bathroom because it has a bath. I will show you mommy"

He proceeded to take me to his bathroom and show me the bath.

Mommy - "Yes buddy, I see. Thank you."

Luke - "Your welcome mommy!"

2 comments:

Anne said...

I have not viewed the blog in a long time!! very cute!! Anne

Jay & Karen Peabody said...

gotta stay up to date. check out the latest post!!