Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hershey…here we come!!

We went on a road trip for Thanksgiving. We drove to Ohio to visit Grandma and Grandpa. It is a long time in the car to get to their house…at least that is what mommy and daddy said. Seems like I would fall asleep and wake up and we were there! On the way there we stopped in Hershey to visit my good friend Cooper and his family. I hadn’t seen him since our trip there in May but we picked up right where we left off. He is big fun to hang out with. Paigey even has a friend her own size. Cooper’s brother, Brandt, is only 6 weeks younger than her. Works out perfect!!

Paige playing with Brandt –


The 4 amigos –


We went to Chocolate World too! They have a whole big huge house made all out of candy. I wanted to eat it! Santa was there too!!! I sat on his lap with Paige and told him what I want for Christmas – “cars”




Checking out the cool display -

No comments: