Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Field Trip to the Farm –

Today, I went on my first field trip with my class. We went to farm. First, we got on a big yellow school bus…the kind I’ve been reading about in my books for years! I was so excited when we got to school and I saw the bus waiting to take us to the farm. Mommy came too so we sat together on the bus. We sang songs on the way to the farm. When we got there, after posing for a photo op, we had our snack, apple and juice. Then it was off to see the animals. There were LOTS of animals to see. We even got to pet the little goats and see the BIG HUGE pig up close. Then we went on a hay ride pulled by two black horses. We sang more Halloween songs that we’ve been practicing at school all week. We had lunch and each got to pick out a pumpkin to bring back to school to decorate. It was a great day!! I think riding the bus was my favorite part! I can’t wait until school when I can ride the bus EVERY day!

Me and my class getting ready to get on the bus..


My friend Thomas and I...


Waiting patiently for the hayride...


Photo's on the hayride...


Mommy and me on the hay ride..


I picked out a pumpkin for me and one for Paige too...

No comments: