Sunday, July 26, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame...

Yesterday, daddy took me to see a PawSox game with my good friend Jacob and his daddy. The day started off a little shakey when we got to the ballpark and realized no one brought shoes for me. But daddy took me to the nearest store - $30 and some sweet new kicks later we were back in business!
We had a great time! Daddy even bought me a new glove to bring to the game. He was teaching me all morning how to catch and throw. My favorite part might have been the soft pretzel I got at the park :)

Here is a shot of my sweet new shoes!!!


Jacob and I at the game with our gloves....ready to catch a fly ball!!!

1 comment:

Emma and Jonah said...

Ha ha!!! I heard about the shoes. That is so great and I'm sure you somehow got blamed for not packing him shoes!