Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thomas the Train!!!

This past weekend mom and dad took me to see Thomas the Train at Edaville RR. It was big fun. My friends Jackson, Katie and Christopher came too. Will had a birthday party. We can’t ever seem to get us all at an event these days. There were rides. I’m getting pretty good at going on rides this summer (see my hands up pic!) We got to ride on Thomas too! BUT the most fun I think was fishing with daddy. We (mostly me!) caught a BIG BIG fishie. Daddy said he must have been the biggest fishie in the WHOLE pond. That was lots of fun. Daddy said he would buy me my own fishing pole and we could do boys only fishing trips. I think that would be lots of fun. Leave mommy and baby Paige at home to do girl stuff.

I also had fun dancin' to the music in the tent. Good thing I've been taking music class and knew what to do up on stage with those instruments. he he...

No comments: