Monday, May 18, 2009

My Trip to Hershey!!!


We all piled in the family car and headed to Hershey, PA to visit some friends. Hershey was big fun!! I got to hang out with my new friend, Cooper. He and I are buds. He has just as much energy as I do!! We went to the Hershey Chocolate Factory to see how they make the chocolate. We got to go through an assembly line, went on a little ride showing how they make it and best of all got free chocolate at the end!!!

We also got to go to the Hershey Theme Park. That was great. I went on my first rides. Cooper and I were lovin’ it. We rode all kinds of fun rides. Some with the grown-ups some without. I think we liked to ride alone better :)

We got to play a lot at his house with his toys. We ran around together, played together and even had our bath together! I wish Cooper lived closer. We would be best buds!




No comments: