Friday, April 10, 2009

My First Easter Egg Hunt!!

I went to my first easter egg hunt the weekend before easter at the YMCA up the street. It was big fun. I got to see the easter bunny. He gave me candy..AND I got more candy in my easter eggs. Mom and Dad told me how the hunt worked so I was all ready to get my eggs except I ate a piece of chocolate with the wrapping on right before the hunt started so Mom and Dad spent the first couple minutes trying to pry it out of my mouth...didn't work, I ate the whole thing. I think I got a bit excited :)





Later that day, my friends came over for a easter egg hunt in our backyard. Somehow the easter bunny knew and hid eggs for us while we were inside decorating our easter baskets!! By this time, I knew exactly how this egg hunt stuff worked. But one of my eggs broke open in the grass so I spent have the hunt eating mini goldfishies off the ground..he he!!!



No comments: