Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Sister is FINALLY here!!



After months of talks about getting a new sister, mine has FINALLY come! Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital in the middle of the night (I’m not sure why they chose such an inopportune time seeing I was sound asleep when they put me in the car.) Mimi took me to her house. The next day, I went to the hospital to visit and there she was!!! I will admit, I was a bit more enamored with the graham crackers mommy had for me than with my litter sister but that’s only because she wasn’t doing anything…just sleeping. Come to think of it, that’s pretty much all she does these days…lots of sleeping. Mommy says she has to grow and will be ready to play with me in a few months. That’s kind of a long time. I check in on here once in a while but other than that life hasn’t changed too much for me.

No comments: