Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Snowman Experience




New Year’s Eve – Grandma and Grandpa came from Ohio to visit and meet my new little sister. It was snowing all day so around 3pm mommy decided we could go out in the snow to play and make a snowman. I like snowmen, this sounded like a good idea to me. It took mommy 20minutes to get me all bundled up in my snow gear. I was ready to go!! EXCEPT...no one told me it was going to be cold and windy out. As soon as mommy plopped me down in the snow, I knew this was probably not a good idea and I let everyone know by crying immediately upon contact with the snow. Grandpa, mommy and Marley managed to keep me outside long enough to make a small snowman before I’d had enough! I think this may be a long winter :(

I’ve decided that I am DEFINITELY a summer, beach baby!!

No comments: