Wednesday, September 3, 2008

First Day Back at School


I’m not really in school at 19 months but that’s what we call my daycare around here. Sounds more professional. My school has been closed for over 2 weeks while the teachers got the classrooms ready for us to come back. Me and all my friends are moving to the big boy room, young toddler, next door. My new room has a kitchen play set and a real goldfish!!! How cool is that!?! A couple of my friends aren’t in my classroom anymore and one of my very best friends is only there on Friday but I have a few new friends! AND I was very excited to see my friend Katie is in my classroom this year too! We are friends from the mommies group and hang out “outside of school”. I’ll probably show her the ropes ‘round the place. I was so happy to be back, I didn’t even notice when Mommy said goodbye. I love school!!!

No comments: