Thursday, August 28, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Visit - Martha's Vineyard





Since my school has been closed for two weeks, Grandma and Grandpa came from Ohio to visit with me. It has been a bit chaotic. Mommy left on a business trip to Mexico for 3 days. I got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa. We played, went to the park, the pool, etc… When mommy got back from her trip we all went to Martha’s Vineyard for the day(Grandma, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, Papa and Me!). I was a trooper. We left the house at 830am and didn’t get home until 1030pm. You have to take a ferry to get there and because of me…I’m a logistical nightmare sometime …we took papa’s car too. Papa showed us around the island, we had lunch in Edgartown, went through the house Papa is building, say Gay Head, and had ice cream in Oak Bluffs. It was big fun. I think I enjoyed the ferry ride the most of all!!!

No comments: