Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Trip to the Green Monster!!!




Mom and Dad took me to my first Red Sox game today!!! YEAH!! Finally I got to see first hand what all the fuss is about. It was big fun!!! When we sat down, it took me about 20 minutes to sit and stare before I could even react. I was overwhelmed by all the people, sights, and sounds. A few innings in however, I was making friends with the neighbors, dancing to the music when the players went up for bat and clapping on cue. That place is nuts. My favorite thing might have been the big flags waving overhead. I REALLY liked looking and pointing at them. I am still confused by one thing, where was this big green monster Mom and Dad kept talking up. They pointed and said "look there is the green monster". All I saw was a big wall...sigh, who knows!! But, the best part of the whole thing was that the Sox won 18-5….WOO HOOO…GO SOX!!!

No comments: