Thursday, July 31, 2008

I’m going to be the big brother!!


In case you haven’t heard (shame on my parents for not spreading the word) I am going to be the big brother!!! I’m being told this is a big responsibility but I think I’m up for the challenge. We also just found out my little sibling is a little SISTER!! I am very excited. I don’t know exactly when she is coming or how she is getting here but when I get more information I’ll be sure to let everyone know. Some of my friends at daycare have siblings. They tell me it’s a pretty cool thing. And my best friend at daycare is also having a sister soon so we can compare notes!

On an unrelated note, poor mommy was sick for a while and gets tired sometimes. She doesn’t workout the way she used to. I can tell too, she has a belly now and has to wear bigger clothes. I hope mommy gets back into shape before my sister comes or she will have a hard time chasing us both around!!!

No comments: