Monday, September 10, 2007

My House Hunting Trip!!!


For those of you that don’t know, we are selling our house (plug: if you know anyone that wants a condo in Acton, contact my Mom and Dad). Anyway, we went house hunting on Sunday. While in the car, Mom told the story about when she was younger and didn’t want to move from her house in Indiana. She and Uncle Dave sabotaged things by taking down the For Sale sign and locking their bedroom doors when Realtors came through. Sitting there listening to all this, I decided I didn’t want to move either. I kind of liked my bedroom and all the neighbors brought me gifts when I was born. So I decided to one up my Mom. As we were at the second open house an unsuspecting Realtor thought I was too cute not to hold. This is when I decided to put my plan into action. I have earned quite a reputation in the baby circles for my…shall we say…healthy bowels. This time I decided to use this to my advantage. Just as the Realtor was ohhh and aahhh’ing over me I pooped right on her. Got her right in the white shirt….he, he….jackpot!!!

Mrs. Fitzpatrick, sorry ‘bout that. Some Oxyclean and a good long soak and your shirt should be all set.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Like that beats the Cleveland Steamer I got in Concord. Oh, thanks Luke. I'll send the bill.