Monday, May 28, 2007

Mem Day 2007!!



Lots of firsts for me this Memorial Day weekend! I went to The Cape this weekend for the first time. I slept away from home at Mimi’s Cape house for the first time and I saw the beach for the first time!! I had a great time!!! My cousins, aunt and uncle, Mimi, Nana…lots of loved ones, except Marley. Everyone says he is “too crazy” to come! I can’t wait till the weather gets a little nicer and I’m out there on the beach. I already have my swim trunks ready to go for the summer….watch out ladies!!!

1 comment:

Alescia & Matt said...

Watch out ladies is right! Luke - you're a real cutie :) those preschool ladies had better start waiting in line for your number!

We can't wait to meet you at the end of June - once you've started working on your tan :)

Love, Alescia & Matt